Matthew Montfort teaches and produces records from his studio in San Rafael, California, 94901. Postal: Matthew Montfort, POB 264, Kentfield CA 94914-0264. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 415-459-1892. Website: matthewmontfort.com.
CONCERTS & CLASSES
Get local updates, plus free download for confirming subscription!
- Thursday, January 12, 2017, 7 PM, Got Rhythm World Beat Seminar, Blue Bear School of Music, Fort Mason Bld. D, San Francisco, CA 94123. Contact: Blue Bear at 415-673-3600.
- Sunday, January 22, 2017, 7 PM, Mariah Parker's Indo Latin Jazz Ensemble CD Release Concert, Freight & Salvage, 2020 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94704, Tix: $24 adv., $28 door. Purchase tickets. Info: Call 510-644-2020 or email email@example.com.
- Sunday, January 29, 2017, 7 PM, Mariah Parker's Indo Latin Jazz EnsembleCD Release Concert, Don Quixote's International Music Hall, 6275 Highway 9, Felton, CA 95018. Info: 831-603-2294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, February 4, 2017, 8 PM, Mariah Parker's Indo Latin Jazz Ensemble CD Release Concert, Occidental Center for the Arts, 3850 Doris Murphy Ct. (Bohemian Hwy. at Graton Rd.), Occidental CA 95465. Tix: $20 general. Purchase tickets.Info: 707-874-9392 or email email@example.com.
- Saturday, February 11, 2017, 8 PM, Ancient Future 38th Anniversary Concert, Trinity Chamber Concerts, Trinity Chapel
2320 Dana Street between Bancroft Way & Durant Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94704. Suggested Donation: $20 general, $15 senior, disabled, and student. Info and reservations: 510-778-1719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Concert Poster. Facebook Event.
Matthew Montfort teaches and produces records from a studio in Marin County, California. Postal: Matthew Montfort, POB 264, Kentfield CA 94914-0264. Email: email@example.com. Tel: 415-459-1892.